Meet Katie Challenger!
Hey Katie, welcome to the F&T family… we’d love to get to know you better!
- Firstly, what inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
After my studies at University, I was determined to be involved in some form of communications or marketing role. My brother has been a huge part of my inspiration to pursue an agency role in marketing as he started there and now has his dream job!
- What attracted you to your new role at F&T?
The title initially attracted me to look further into this role, and read more about the responsibilities. Seeing that I would be part of planning campaigns for clients sounded so exciting and made me want to investigate the company more. F&T looked like such a great company, that’s what influenced me to apply for the role and introduce me to this industry.
- What social media platform can you not live without?
I could not live without Snapchat as this is the platform I use every day to speak with my friends. I use Snapchat Stories to create memories of the things I am doing in my day-to-day life.
- Which celebrity, past or present, would you invite as a dinner guest?
It would have to be Tom Holland because he is my celebrity crush (best spiderman also) and I think he would be a laugh, a lot of fun to be around and have interesting stories about his films.
- So, what’s your favourite movie?
The whole Marvel Series are my ultimate favourite! However, I love the classic Pretty Woman.
- In your opinion, what’s your most valuable skill?
My most valuable skill is that I am a very good communicator. I’ve always been able to adapt to the company I am with, and speak with new people. This helps when I am unsure about something, or need help – I am never afraid to ask.
- What stands out to you about F&T?
The company values, and that it is a close-knit team who all work collectively to create the best outcome for the client.
- And what was it like meeting the team?
I couldn’t have asked for a nicer welcoming from everyone in the team. From day one they made me feel a part of the family and made it really easy to fit in straight away and not feel like the new girl.
- More about you, outside of work, what are your hobbies and interests?
I love going out for cocktails with my friends, but also love to go on a long hike and see the most amazing views. I love to travel and make the best memories.
- And finally, what are you most excited about for your new role at F&T?
I’m so excited to work with this team and be a part of a company that is constantly growing and has amazing goals for the future.
Thanks Katie, we are delighted to have you as part of our team!