Are you ready to join the region’s fastest growing and most dedicated media and advertising agency? Then get ready for a real ‘Forward And Thinking’ career.
We’re a company of enthusiastic and experienced professionals with a great sense of fun and passion for what we do, and we’re currently looking for a specific new rockstar to support our rapidly growing organisation.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills with a passion to learn and develop their knowledge within a media agency. If you are currently a media planner or just super organised, we’d love to hear from you.
And the benefits are great
- 25 Days holiday right out of the blocks
- Christmas closedown period
- Christmas party
- Your own MacBook running your choice of iOS or Windows
- Great scope for career progression in a fast-growing organisation
- Continual personal growth learning opportunities
- A real opportunity to help direct and drive the agency’s expansion
- Optional stand up desk and a free Fitbit
- Regular team events
- Summertime McFlurry runs
Job Title: Media Assistant
- Assisting our current media planners, you’ll be a vital part of the Forward And Thinking team, ensuring our campaigns are booked, confirmed and ready to go
- You’ll need to grasp finance and accounting systems as you’ll be responsible for raising customer invoices and supplier purchase orders along with allocating campaigns to the relevant accounts.
- Artwork management: You’ll be fully in-charge of the artwork process, from sending artwork specifications to seeing the artwork go live, whether on a billboard or TV. You’ll liaise with designers, producers, clients and printers to manage artwork deadlines and collect all campaign proof of postings.
- Maintaining the artwork system internally and client facing. All campaigns are managed from beginning to end on this system.
- Event management and co-ordination of event marketing of the Digital Advan for a range of clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients and suppliers.
- Answering inbound calls.
Required and desired skills
- Genuine attention to detail a must
- 1 -2 years’ experience working in a highly organised, fast paced role
- Organised individual who can work well under pressure
- Problem solving
- Strong English language and written communication skills
- Competent in the use of Excel & PowerPoint
- A ‘Can do’ attitude – You will work across a large array of sectors, enthusiasm is a must
Being an innovative advertising agency, we take pride in our work and our team. We have big plans and we want everyone to be part of the exciting future. The growth potential at Forward And Thinking has no limits.
Training will be given on our core ethos, high level of customer service, methodology and computer programs used. However, the core skills outlined above will be already in place for the successful applicant.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you have the excitement and drive to take on a new challenge in your sales/media career, then get in touch by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 28 May 2019