Media Campaign Planner
Location: Market Weighton (although working remotely during covid 19)
Salary: Salary to be discussed at interview stage – based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Fantastic Opportunity at Forward and Thinking
Forward & Thinking are a media buying and digital marketing agency. Our team has a combined experience of more than 100 years in the advertising industry. From outdoor advertising, video/TV production to pay-per-click digital campaigns. We’re a close-knit team of highly enthusiastic individuals that live by our values.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills with a passion to learn and develop their knowledge within a media agency. As a campaign planner, you will combine creative thinking with factual analysis and product knowledge to develop strategies that align with client objectives and deliver results across the full marketing mix.
If you have marketing, media sales, design account management experience and love the pace of agency life, we’d love to hear from you.
- You’ll be a vital part of the Forward And Thinking team working alongside the Sales team to fully understand client’s objectives and advertising strategy
- Media planning: understanding the buying process across the full media mix, cross examining briefs, requesting availability schedules and industry insight data as well as negotiating buying costs to effectively plan an integrated media campaign, that maximises impact and achieves results.
- You’ll need to be comfortable working on multiple projects to varying budgets at the same time, often for several clients.
- Strong decision making skills, always taking into account the benefits of each media type, budget, audience targeting and overall campaign aims.
- Ability to evaluate and analyse industry insight tools, applying rationale and logic throughout the whole planning process – at planning stage and when conducting post campaign evaluations.
- Building new and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Exemplary attention to detail from a costing and presentation perspective to ensure every penny allocated against each in charge date, counts.
- Proactive and organised approach to accomplishing tasks.
- Committed to delivering the best possible results for clients.
- Strong English language and written communication skills.
- A ‘can do’ attitude – You will work across a large array of sectors, so enthusiasm and willingness to adapt to industry challenges is a must.
- 1 -2 years’ experience working in a highly organised, fast paced and problem solving role.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Gmail.
- 25 Days holiday right out of the blocks
- Christmas closedown period
- Christmas party
- Your own MacBook running your choice of iOS or Windows
- Great scope for career progression in a fast-growing organisation
- Continual personal growth learning opportunities
- A real opportunity to help direct and drive the agency’s expansion
- Optional stand up desk and a free Fitbit
- Regular quarterly team events
- Summertime McFlurry runs