Media Campaign Planner
Are you ready to join the region’s fastest growing and most dedicated media and advertising agency? Then get ready for a real ‘Forward And Thinking’ career.
We’re a company of enthusiastic and experienced professionals with a great sense of fun and passion for what we do, and we’re currently looking for a specific new rockstar to support our rapidly growing organisation.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills with a passion to learn and develop their knowledge within a media agency. As a campaign planner, you will combine creative thinking with factual analysis and product knowledge to develop strategies that align with client objectives and deliver results across the full marketing mix.
If you have marketing, media sales, design account management experience and love the pace of agency life, we’d love to hear from you.
And the benefits are great
- 25 Days holiday right out of the blocks
- Christmas closedown period
- Christmas party
- Your own MacBook running your choice of iOS or Windows
- Great scope for career progression in a fast-growing organisation
- Continual personal growth learning opportunities
- A real opportunity to help direct and drive the agency’s expansion
- Optional stand up desk and a free Fitbit
- Regular quarterly team events
- Summertime McFlurry runs
- You’ll be a vital part of the Forward And Thinking team working alongside the Sales team to fully understand client’s objectives and advertising strategy
- Media planning: understanding the buying process across the full media mix, cross examining briefs, requesting availability schedules and industry insight data as well as negotiating buying costs to effectively plan an integrated media campaign, that maximises impact and achieves results.
- You’ll need to be comfortable working on multiple projects to varying budgets at the same time, often for several clients.
- Strong decision making skills, always taking into account the benefits of each media type, budget, audience targeting and overall campaign aims.
- Ability to evaluate and analyse industry insight tools, applying rationale and logic throughout the whole planning process – at planning stage and when conducting post campaign evaluations.
- Building new and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Exemplary attention to detail from a costing and presentation perspective to ensure every penny allocated against each in charge date, counts.
- Proactive and organised approach to accomplishing tasks.
- Committed to delivering the best possible results for clients.
- Strong English language and written communication skills.
- A ‘can do’ attitude – You will work across a large array of sectors, so enthusiasm and willingness to adapt to industry challenges is a must.
- 1 -2 years’ experience working in a highly organised, fast paced and problem solving role.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Gmail.
- A – B in GCSE English and Maths
Being an innovative advertising agency, we take pride in our work and our team. We have big plans and we want everyone to be part of the exciting future. The growth potential at Forward And Thinking has no limits.
Training will be given on our core ethos, high level of customer service, methodology and computer programs used. However, the core skills outlined above will be already in place for the successful applicant.
Who this role reports to: Media Planning Manager
Location: 82 York Road, Market Weighton, East Riding of Yorkshire (Working from home during COVID pandemic)