Digital Marketing Executive – PPC/Paid Online Media
Location: Market Weighton, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Permanent
New Opportunity at Forward & Thinking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketing executive to join our thriving team of enthusiastic and experienced professionals with a great sense of fun and passion for what we do. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to develop their paid online media skills in a fast-paced agency environment.
The successful candidate will join a team of executives in the planning, delivery and analysis of campaigns for clients across a broad range of industries, setting our clients up for success and ensuring they achieve the paid online media goals. This role will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Work from a brief to produce comprehensive paid online media campaign plans
- Monitor and manage budgets across multiple clients and campaigns
- Monitor, optimise and analyse campaign performance on an ongoing basis
- Prepare mid-campaign update and comprehensive post-campaign analysis reports, discussing campaign performance, identifying best practice and suggesting areas for improvement for the future practice and suggesting areas for improvement for the future
- Schedule client activity across Google Ads (Display, Search & Youtube), Facebook Ads (Facebook & Instagram), Snap Ads, LinkedIn Ads and a range of other areas/platforms
- Provide clients with support on the more technical aspects of their campaigns such as content requirements, platform information and conversion tracking
- Work collaboratively with every member of the Forward & Thinking team to uphold our outstanding reputation for online and offline media buy while providing unrivalled customer service
- Attend meetings with clients/sales/suppliers, as necessary
- Provide training internally or externally when necessary
- Supporting the department in a range of additional projects as required
- At least twelve months experience of planning, managing and optimising paid ads/PPC campaigns, ideally across multiple platforms in an agency environment. (Google Ads/Facebook Ads is essential)
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting conversion tracking in Google Analytics, Tag Manager and platforms such as Facebook Ads/Google Ads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident using MS Office (in particular, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Comfortable using/learning several digital systems
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time and workload management skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude – You will work across a large array of clients and sectors in a fast-paced environment, enthusiasm is a must!
And the benefits are great…
- 25 days holiday right out the block (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off!
- Fully paid pre-Christmas party
- Your own MacBook running your choice of OSX or Windows
- Great scope for career progression in a fast-growing organisation
- Continual personal growth opportunities
- Optional stand-up desk and a free Fitbit
- Regular team events, and most importantly…
- Summertime McFlurry runs!
- Share option scheme
- Hybrid working (working from home and office)