Are you ready to join the region’s fastest growing and most dedicated media and advertising agency? Then get ready for a real ‘Forward And Thinking’ career.
We’re a company of enthusiastic and experienced professionals with a great sense of fun and passion for what we do, and we’re currently looking for a specific new rockstar to support our rapidly growing organisation.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills with a passion to learn and develop their knowledge within a media agency. If you have marketing, design or print experience and you are super organised, we’d love to hear from you.
And the benefits are great
- 25 Days holiday right out of the blocks
- Christmas closedown period
- Christmas party
- Your own MacBook running your choice of iOS or Windows
- Great scope for career progression in a fast-growing organisation
- Continual personal growth learning opportunities
- A real opportunity to help direct and drive the agency’s expansion
- Optional stand up desk and a free Fitbit
- Regular quarterly team events
- Summertime McFlurry runs
- You’ll be a vital part of the Forward And Thinking team ensuring our campaigns are booked, confirmed and go live precisely when they mean to.
- You’ll need to be comfortable with finance and accounting systems as you’ll be responsible for sending and filing supplier purchase orders.
- Artwork management: You’ll be fully in-charge of our bespoke artwork platform, from building the clients artwork portal, requesting specifications from Suppliers & uploading them, distributing incoming artwork to the relevant Supplier, taking receipt of proofs and conducting final quality assurance checks and confirming go live through the request of proof of posting.
- Maintaining the artwork system internally and client facing. You’ll liaise with designers, producers, clients, printers & the F&T Sales team on a daily basis.
- Building relationships with existing clients and Suppliers.
- Working alongside the Media Assistant to maintain the Artwork email inbox and filing structure.
- Answering and distributing inbound calls to the relevant department.
- Proactive and organised approach to accomplishing tasks.
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong English language and written communication skills.
- A ‘can do’ attitude – You will work across a large array of sectors, so enthusiasm and willingness to adapt to industry challenges is a must.
- 1 -2 years’ experience working in a highly organised, fast paced and problem solving role.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Gmail.
- A – B in GCSE English and Maths
Being an innovative advertising agency, we take pride in our work and our team. We have big plans and we want everyone to be part of the exciting future. The growth potential at Forward And Thinking has no limits.
Training will be given on our core ethos, high level of customer service, methodology and computer programs used. However, the core skills outlined above will be already in place for the successful applicant.
Who this role reports to: Media Planning Manager
Location: 82 York Road, Market Weighton, East Riding of Yorkshire (Working from Home during COVID pandemic)
Salary will be commensurate with experience.