Media Accounts Executive
As a media accounts executive, you’ll work within our team acting as a link between the agency and its clients. You’ll be responsible for working with the Business Development Managers and Directors to help the coordination of advertising campaigns and account management.
Understanding the needs of your clients is vital, which you’ll learn through liaising closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. You’ll also manage administrative and campaign work to ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with the account managers/directors and planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Talking to clients to discuss their advertising needs
- Ensure customer service across the account is kept at a high standard
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
- Chasing proof of postage/proof of live across all media formats
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- Occasionally working on customer service projects (alongside management)
- Updating CRM with account information
- To support the Account Manager/Director on day-to-day account activity
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A professional manner
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- A willingness to learn
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- Attention to detail
We are looking for someone with 1year+ previous experience in a PR / Marketing Agency or similar, but it’s your can-do attitude that is most important! Ideally a related degree, such as, Marketing, Communications and Media Studies is a bonus but not necessary.