Get To Know Phoebe Carrick!
Hey Phoebe – welcome to the F&T team!
- Firstly, what inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
Since my A-levels I have had an interest in the marketing industry. It is so diverse and ever changing, so you’re always learning new things.
- So, what attracted you to your new role at F&T?
Because it is an assistant role I saw it as the perfect step from university to the industry, especially with little to no experience. I think it’s a great way to start my career and gain the knowledge and skills required. All whilst working with a fantastic team!
- What social media platform can you not live without?
It definitely has to be TikTok, it got me through the pandemic and my last year at uni – although it is very dangerous as the hours easily go by. I’ve always loved YouTube as well, video all the way!
- Which celebrity, past or present, would you invite as a dinner guest?
Either Robert Pattinson (#TeamEdward) or David Attenborough. I feel like Rob would be a laugh and I reckon David would have some great life advice.
- What’s your favourite movie?
I love a feel good comedy so anything like She’s The Man or Bridesmaids.
- In your opinion, what’s your most valuable skill?
I would say my most valuable skill is that I’m a fast learner. I like to think I pick things up quite quickly, which will be beneficial for my role.
- What stands out to you about F&T?
I think the company culture really stood out to me. Everyone’s eager to see each other progress and do well. It’s nice to see a company that wants to build you up and support you.
- What was it like meeting the team?
It was great, they’re all so lovely, helpful and welcoming. It’s somewhere I can see myself fitting in.
- Outside of work, what are your hobbies and interests?
Outside of work you will find me spending time with my dog, family and boyfriend or playing sims. I love a good series, at the moment I’ve been watching US Office, Ru Paul’s Drag Race and Euphoria. Before the pandemic I loved travelling as well.
- And finally, what are you most excited about for your new role at F&T?
LEARNING! I can’t wait to expand my knowledge and skill set further. I’m just really excited to begin my career in the industry.
Thanks Phoebe! We can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for us.