This role is open to all regions across the UK /not office based.
We are inviting a passionate and highly driven business development manager to join our advertising and marketing agency. You will be responsible for supporting the growth of the business, by fostering and developing relationships with new customers, suppliers and other partners.
Building new relationships and partnerships with prospective new clients, will be essential to your success.
- Utilise your advertising / sales knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities to generate new business
- Identify and source your leads
- Use your relationship building and stakeholder management skills to build and retain a portfolio of clients
- Apply your networking skills to develop a sustainable pipeline of new business covering a wide range of OOH and digital PPC products
- Demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and exceed set targets
- Use your excellent communication and client handling abilities to ensure an outstanding client experience at all times
- Pitch, update and report post campaign analysis to your clients
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within a direct or agency environment
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds and the capability to work independently
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business
- Track record of achieving KPI/targets
- Desire to build a portfolio of new business from scratch ensuring continued long-term client satisfaction
Being an innovative advertising agency, we take pride in our work and our team. We have big plans and we want everyone to be part of our exciting future. The growth potential at Forward And Thinking has no limits. Training will be given on our core ethos, high level of customer service, methodology and computer programs used, however the core skills outlined above will be already in place for the successful applicant.
If you see yourself fulfilling this role, please send a cover letter or portfolio and CV to email@example.com
Salary will be commensurate with experience.